Which courses do you want to see on the site?

Symfony2 Fundamentals

Introduction about Symfony2. Instalation through Composer, configuration and Git initialization. Running sample application and Symfony Profiler. Bundles, routing and controllers. Symfony2 console tasks. Templates and Twig. Forms, Validation and Swift Mailer. ORM introduction and Doctrine2. Doctrine Migrations and Fixtures. Environments. Managing assets with Assetic. Unit and Functional Tests in Symfony2. Security. Deployment with Capifony.

1,807 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Marcel dos SantosMarcel dos Santos shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoyJoy commented  · 

+1

• Yorn HomaYorn Homa commented  · 

I need this course please release this one

• asdsdsasdsds commented  · 

Symfony 2 is an Awesome framework. Please start Symfony 2 course as soon as possible

• Marcel dos SantosMarcel dos Santos commented  · 

I think that this course is a must have in PHP world as Symfony2 is built-in over Symfony2 Components that is used by a lot of famous libraries and micro and full-stack frameworks like Laravel, Guzzle, Silex, Symfony2, Drupal, phpBB, Behat and many others... Symfony2 is built-in and applies many concepts for a better coding and this could be explored in this course like Design Patterns, SOLID principles, PSR compatible code and testable code.

I hope this course will be done and who agree with me, please leave a comment expressing your desire for a Course Symfony2.

Feedback and Knowledge Base